Plan your Visit
We are excited you are planning a visit to FPCL. Our guests are very important to us and we want to make sure you have an excellent experience.
Parking and Entrances
We have limited parking around the perimeter of our campus along Fourth St. near the chapel, on K St. & Fifth St.
We have two Sunday services
- A contemplative service at 8:30 in our chapel
- A traditional service at 10:00 in our sanctuary. More information can be found here.
Things to know that might help
- Bibles are provided in the pews but you are welcome to bring your own.
- Our members wear what is comfortable for them: some are casual; some “dress up”.
- After each service, we invite you to join us in the Fellowship Hall/Courtyard for really good coffee and pastries.
- A “Welcome Station” is in the FH with more information. A person will be there to answer questions.
- Other Questions??? Need answers before Sunday? Please contact Kim at 925-447-2078 or email@example.com.