SUNDAY WORSHIP
8:30 AM  - CHAPEL
10:00 AM - SANCTUARY

The four windows surrounding our sanctuary are made of faceted-glass. Chunks of glass are chipped by hand to reflect the light. The concrete holding them is shaped so that it becomes an integral part of the design.

In May 1866 the first Protestant sermon in the Livermore Valley was preached to several pioneering families in the valley by Rev. W. W. Brier, an iterant pastor.

We believe that faith is a journey and that ours is a church that embraces people wherever they are on that journey! 

FPCL offers its historic chapel built in 1874 on the corner of 4th and K Streets invites you to our 8:30 worship on Sundays.

The elegance and majesty of our wood-paneled sanctuary, at the corner of 4th and L Streets, and seats 450 guests. 

The regional governing body of the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) is the Presbytery. 

History of our Sanctuary Church Pipe Organ and information on the history of handbells used in our Worship.

The Commemorative and Endowment Funds Committee, under the supervision of the session, direct the investment and use of gifts given to each of three different funds.